So today i have been feeling a little bit off in my emotions and feelings. Then i realized its my cousins birthday, and the day she tragically died.. I miss her, she was fun and beautiful and a lot of people loved her. she was outgoing and giving and kind, sometimes i wish i could be like her in a lot of her examples and ways of live. I know she is greatly missed and loved, every year since her death my aunt Annie asks everyone to pay it forward and help someone in need or give nice comments to people or just make someone feel better. Well my mom and i went to visit my great at fern in the hospital today because she had surgery, in a way i feel like that was me paying it forward because my aunt was in her room all by herself after surgery.. I also told my best friend that she is beautiful and awesome and i really mean it DAR! lol
Today i did the hardest work out of my life with dar and nidia it was fun but really hard and now im super tired i know im gonna be dying in the morning. On another note school is going good so far. I am starting to hate math again but psychology is going okay so far. Today in psych we had to explain a picture to someone and have them draw it, and vise versa, it was hard haha i had alot of anxiety because i thought i was doing it wrong. Every class we have to write out feelings about the class in a journal so i guess i should be doing that instead of writing this haha but i want to write this.
My cousin Lori just got diagnosed with breast cancer, it really sucks im going to be keeping her family in my prayers. If you all could do the same that would be amazing. Well im tired and sore from my work out, thanks for reading.
Katie
I like reading your blog. It helps me get a better insight to your world. Thank you for the random compliment it certainly made me feel special. I think you are an awesome person & I love you very much =) Thank you for being my friend.
ReplyDelete