Well here i go again. I think this term in school is going to be stressful because of my computer class. My teacher doesn't seem very nice and she couldn't even spell my name right haha. I guess im going to just have to suck it up and work my butt off to make it through that stupid boring class and try to pass it for the 3rd time.
On a good note i went to hood river this weekend and i had an amazing time. My best friends family is fun and enjoyable to be around. I hung out with her cousin he is way cool haha. I hope to go out there more maybe during the summer time ill get to go horse back riding out there, its so pretty and peaceful where they live. Its kind of in the mountains. I dont really have alot to say in this blog but im sure as time goes on my blogs will get longer. I'm for the most part happy in life.
I think i need something in my life but im not quite sure what. I need a change, a move, something big to happen, i think it would be good for my children and myself. I think i need to get on my feet out of my parents and stable again, but where to go and what to do is the question. I have been pondering and praying about it a lot. I think i need to start doing research and find a place to go in my life at this time being. Dont get me wrong i love where i am but i need change, change is a good thing right.. well once i figure out what im going to do i will let you know.. In the mean time stay safe and happy...
Change can definitely be good! Good luck figuring out what that change needs to be!
ReplyDelete